EDEF-3200-Philosophy-of-Western-Education-Presentation

This assignment looked at western philosophies within education. I learned how different philosophies directly impacted how education was taught. I also learned how education system goes through trends to best match how we believe is the best way to teach and what is best for society.

Hist-of-Ed-Presentation-2

This is a presentation I completed that highlights what has affected me throughout my life to make me want to be a teacher. Prior to doing this assignment, I don’t think I would think much affected me. However, this assignment taught me how much has occurred to help me find my way here today. Call it fate or divine intervention, but so many small things could have changed in my life to alter where I would be today. For me personally, my family and animals, moving frequently as a student, and working in healthcare are some of the most influential forces in my life. I knew I wanted a job that helped people, and I have already begun to find teaching rewarding even in my practicum. Please click through my slideshow to see other forces in my education influences.